Friday, March 27, 2009

A Self Criticism on My Writing Efforts

I don’t know why I feel so much weak when it comes to writing, while the situation is not as worse when it weighs against my verbal communication in which I’m truly feel freak.
I believe there could be these two chief reasons that drove me towards such weird thinking about my writing ambition.
1. Usually when thoughts are verbally communicated, lots of errors-grammatical or otherwise can easily be hid in the guise of speed during the speech normally been maintained by a speaker.
2. When it comes to write, you need to put each and every word structured and so carefully chosen that no one can challenge you. And even keeping in mind and not ignoring, the proper use of commas and punctuations in your sentences, is considered to be one of the key skills for any upcoming writers wishing writing success in the shortest possible time, such skill should necessarily be possessed by them.

All-in-all I can say based on my present experience, that I need really a great deal of writing practice, at least one hour daily without fail, and the support of an expert guide, to reach the 360 degree of writing art. Because a lot of gaps in learning the language, I sense, still needed to be filled before embarking on submission process of my work/writing assignment for checking. The achievement of my error free writing may take another one year to perfect the art provided I continue with the same level of efforts as I put on right now.

Present Unbiased Assessment from the experts about My Writing:

(A) So far you are only able to write the understandable prose.
(B) You are not able to write an error-free paragraph and even unable to figure out the errors on your own which is more serious.

Suggestions

“Do writing practice as much as you can, Do daily, do regularly, at least one hour practice everyday, practice and practice…… and again practice…Because practice makes a man perfect. Take it seriously… very seriously. That’s all for you today”

-By Sanjay Singh
(An upcoming writer and Professional Electrical Engineer),

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to drop your comment on the blog-post as to what comes in your mind; we are keen to know your thoughts.