Friday, March 27, 2009

My Real Interview Dilemma

Instead of preparing for the interview, I'd been thinking and writing on some interesting title which can be used as a book title somewhere in near future. And the title popped up in my mind was "How to face the interview board confidently for sure success even when a little or no preparation made in advance?"
OK you can thank me If you liked it.

Now come to the point, please listen my situation about the Interview preparation which I'm hesistantly revealing you hereunder.

Just take my example I have got an interview call from IIT Kanpur last week for the position of Executive Engineer (Electrical) to be held at their campus on March 18, 2009 (Wednesday). Now hardly 03 days left for the actual interview date yet I’ve not started a serious preparation for it, may be because I’m still not very clear about the true reason for my slackness for this interview.

I guess this could be due to the fact that there would be no immediate announcement of results by the authorities even after giving them a very good and satisfying interview. Plus since this is my second instance of attending the same interview for the same post and for the same employer which in fact I took it a year ago. I believe all of this has had a substantial effect on dampening my passion for this interview.

Thank you,
-Sanjay Singh
15.03.2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to drop your comment on the blog-post as to what comes in your mind; we are keen to know your thoughts.