Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Gruh Pravesh Worship Solemnized for My New Home at Jabalpur on 23.06.2013 (Sunday)

Gruh Pravesh Worship Solemnized for My New Home at New Ramnagar, Near Anmol Heights,AdhaarTaal, Jabalpur, on 23.06.2013 (Sunday) at 1.30 PM, by Pandit Kapil Mahraj of Pachamatha Mandir, Adhaartaal.

On the occasion, members present were my Father, Sh. Mahabir Singh and Father-in-law, Sh. Rampal Singh along with my other family members. My Staff/employees of ALIMCO APC Jabalpur were also present. The presence of Jr. Manager(PD/MM/MR), Sh. Devansh Wathrey and Jr Manager(AD/WH/FA), Sh. Banshilal Saket and other staff members of ALIMCO APC Jabalpur has made the event most successful and memorable. I and my whole family are highly obliged for their gracious presence on the occasion.

The Day, 23.06.2013 (Sunday) has become an Auspicious and memorable day for my life. I and my whole family pray to God for showering his blessings all the time to us as well as to the rest of whole world for good health, peace, wealth and stability.

A few photographs snapped during the event is attached just for viewing.













































No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to drop your comment on the blog-post as to what comes in your mind; we are keen to know your thoughts.