Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Stay at RGIPT, Rae bareli




It was really altogether a different experience being working in a Government Institution at Rae Bareli as Asst. Executive Engineer (Electrical). It was my first experience for working in a government environment. I am now 42 years old and thought that it was good to work close to my native SATNA. This will help in taking care of my parent.

Here are some photographs snapped during an official tour to kukrail-Lucknow and a send off party for Asst. Registrar, Mr. Sadhu Sharan. You can also see in these photographs prominently some of my most trusted colleagues- Mr. Vinil Pant-Asst Placement Officer, Mr. Akhil Sahai-Asst. Registrar and Myself-All from RGIPT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to drop your comment on the blog-post as to what comes in your mind; we are keen to know your thoughts.