Friday, June 26, 2009

Ezine articles Author Status

Yesterday on June 25, 2009, I've achieved an expert author status from a very popular ezinearticles. com team. I'm highly thankful to them for accepting and approving of my 5 articles, and at the same time, offering me this coveted honour, which of course, gave me an immense sense of satisfaction on learning my transition from an aspiring writer to a professional freelance writer now.

A lot of heartily Thanks once again to ezinearticles.com team for this encouragement.

-SANJAY SINGH

As Featured On EzineArticles

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!!! sanjay, Keep it up. This is in fact your destiny. you have many more successes awaiting for you in the time to come. Keep going dilligently on this path. you will surely achieve what you wanted through your writing. yes, 'achieving financial freedom through writing'.

    ReplyDelete

You are welcome to drop your comment on the blog-post as to what comes in your mind; we are keen to know your thoughts.